hey now. no one says you have to love the music, but
that's a bit out of order. no reason to take potshots
at the kontrol peeps just for following a couple
techno conventions/cliches.

these guys put the on night out of a love of the music
at a time when no one else in SF would touch the more
avante side of techno/techhouse. luckily for the rest
of us who just show up once a month, it's been
successful and FUN.

-d