ooh I love prawns

MEK

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             com
             11/30/05 08:54 AM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: (313) OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
                                       Yet How about a Bloody Translator
                                       To curse on 313, or not to curse?

>[Oh and for our friends across the sea. Asain in the UK usually means
>Indian, Pakistani, Bangladesh etc and not far eastern] but I think were
>gonna get a new name soon.

Yes.

and.

do you know how I know this?

because I was looking at american pron. Asian babes.

had a look/browse <cough cough>, and thought "hmm, wheres all the hot
princesses of the east?? this is full of japanese ladies, how odd"

these americans really need to sort their pron descriptions out. jesus a
man could go blind.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.