>And Francis, i guess Placid was joking cause my version of this 10" is
>one-sided only.... not that this is any funny...

oh hey gui, placid tells no jokes. the heat is on the other side, the super
exclusive double rare b-side mix. thats the hottie, what the kids go mad
for. 25 copies only, white label.

are you telling us there is no mix on your b-side? oh no...
whatyougonnado...

woohahahaha

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.