>Oh God! Thanks for just telling it now... will ask if Hardwax has one of
>these 'special' copies...

Yeah, phone them up Gui!

Phone them now!

tell them francis woooooooooof said there were double rare copies, and that
Placid out of acid-house.net has got one, and it's got a large RED HERRING
etched into the run-out groove.

they'll try and fob you off and say they don't exist, but if you like you
can borrow my ACME flamethrower, so just threaten them with that if they
don't sell you one.

>So, is $tinkworkzzz playing live in 69/Monox?

Yes! also Jason Brunton too is playing records I hear on the buckfast
grapevine. sounds hot.

Come on, get on it, I'm going on me techno holidays to Glasgow. wooohooooo,
I've got an axis hanky tied round my head already, or maybe this nifty
midnight funk association number---------->
http://users.rcn.com/rschrade/whammy2.jpg

I've got a delsin bucket & spade and an iridite beach ball. I'm all set and
ready to go.

>PS Alex, did this disease affect your brain cells?

unfortunately I don't have any. so no effects. lucky.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.