From: Jamil Ali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 12 December 2005 15:08
To: list 313
Subject: Re: (313) Detroitdigitalvinyl.com

I think there is a market for downloads of music like this.  I'd
definitley be part of the market.  I can't often make it to a
recordstore and I don't want to be spending half my music budget on
shipping costs for mail ordering.  I also can't stand recording off a
record to hard drive to encode to mp3 just so I can take a track on my
mp3 player.... I can't be the only one...

Jamil