yep - that's correct.

here's the publishing info on it

LOSE CONTROL (Legal Title)     BMI Work #7580774
Songwriter/Composer  Current Affiliation  CAE/IPI #

ATKINS JUAN OWEN  BMI  447768507
DAVIS RICHARD DELANO  BMI  130424032
ELLIOTT MELISSA A  ASCAP  335960842
FREEMAN ISAAC III  BMI  347992315
HUDSON CURTIS LEE  BMI  79307651

Publishers
BIG COLORADO MUSIC  BMI  475656807
DEEP SPACE MUSIC  BMI  120139525
WARNER-TAMERLANE PUBLISHING CO  BMI  185314175

damn, that would be one expensive track to license
five writers and three publishers!

Juan still owns publishing on it - at least part of it
I might be wrong but I think Fantasy records set up "Deep Space Music"
(publishing) with Juan Atkin & Richard Davis to handle the publishing for
Cybotron's "Clear"
Fantasy, of course, gets a cut of any earnings.

MEK

             skkatter
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             01/16/06 03:25 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Juan Atkins Up For A
                                       Grammy

Even if he sold the publishing rights he'd still be getting money from
the songwriting rights. (royalties are usually split 50% between the
owner of the publishing rights and the songwriter, if the publishing
rights are owned by somebody else that is, correct me if I'm wrong!)

-skkatter

--
http://www.skkatter.net