HELLOOOO 313 WAKE UP!!! Stupidly quiet around here lately. Let's discuss techno and stuff.

Anyway, I think it's safe to say that Jacek Sienkiewicz is completely on form right about now. I got his album on Cocoon a while back and was fairly nonplussed. Just heard clips from Recognition 015, and it's sounding dope. Got 014 last month and am thoroughly in love with "Still Forward ". Arguably as good as anything he's done. 016 is sounding fairly interesting as well, although I've only quickly scanned through it.

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk