----- Original Message ----- From: "Odeluga, Ken"
Sin-kev-itch.  Or Sink-a-vitch.  YMO.
Bill Sienkiewicz:  http://www.billsienkiewicz.com/

Jacek Sienkiewicz's 'Displaced' ~is~ a good place to start, imo.
http://www.discogs.com/release/258758
A bit trance-y in places, but not obnoxiously so.
Haven't heard the Recognition material; that site is under construction:
"new website coming soon":
http://www.recognition.pl/

seek

np: Jacek Sienkiewicz - 'Displaced'

Ok, I've got a question for you Tristan, or whoever is awake around here
and knows. I know nothing about Mr Sienkiewicz at all. Zilch. All I know
is that he's got (to me) one of the coolest names I've ever heard. I
don't know why I think it's cool but I do.

Now, you Sienkiewicz collectors, maybe you can help me.

Firstly can you tell me in a nutshell why you think he's as good as you
think he is?

Next can you recommend me a record to kick-start my own collection of
his records.

Cheers,

Ken