----- Original Message ----- From: "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 8:38 AM
Subject: RE: (313) melodic electro?

Finally look out for this , which should be widely available in March.
It will be a good and up to date over view of a label which ought to be
right up your street.

http://www.discogs.com/release/600506

It also contains (I think) the first track to be released by Plant43,
who's definitely worth watching, whether I'm biased by being his mate or
not!

Ken,

I believe this is only going to be a 500 copy run (as confirmed by the discogs page). At least that's what the discogs entry says already, so when it comes out we gotta act fast. Apparently one of the Claro limited runs recently sold out in three days and is already going for £20 on eBay. At any rate, it does look good, and people definitely should keep their eyes pealed for more Plant43 sutff (again bias noted)!

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk