On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 08:38:48 +0000 "Odeluga, Ken" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I know you're already acquainted with Jacen Solo:
> http://www.discogs.com/release/334919
>
> But that again is the one to look out for. You'll probably have to buy
> it second hand though, if it really was as limited as the blurb
> suggests.

I'd rate this later album Virgo over that.
http://www.discogs.com/release/474973.  Not so much on the electro tip as I
would describe it more detroit techno like(!), but it is available unlike those
'limited' ones.

Also the Confutatis ones on Ai are quite good. And the best track Obsession can
be found on both the limited single and the album.

The demand for these records are quite amazing - we are talking about vinyl
after all. Names like Claro Intelecto can sell about 500 copies over a night.

-k