therealmxyzptlk wrote:
I can't help wondering if the B12 crew is behind them.
I've heard stories of Steve Pickton booting his old 12"s himself - dunno how true they are, but I do know I bought 2 or 3 Likeminds from the man himself a
few years ago. And there's not been a shortage of Interim/Outerim and the
ART/B12 split over the past few years either.

i posted a question on these records on the discogs forum as soon as i saw these records appear on various recordstore mail-outs [ http://www.discogs.com/forums/topic?topic_id=89454 ]. as i was curious to see if these were legit represses, and anyone had any info on them. more so because i had seen a post on B12 on discogs just that week, in which new shows were announced.

"Steve" from B12 claimed these were definately bootlegs. he also stated he liked the idea of doing a repress himself. of course this may just as well be a person unrelated to B12, that thought i'd be funny to impersonate Steve.

according to this thread http://www.discogs.com/forums/topic?topic_id=88816 B12 as redcell are about to release some new material on a UK label: Seed Records.

jurren