From my perspective as a young kid on the late 80s, early 90s rave scene in
the UK. Frankie Bones was very much a name we respected and always looked out for. I admit his music hasnt exactly aged well, but tracks like his bones breaks stuff, the loony tunes stuff he did with Lenny Dee, your house is my house and stuff like that were definatly tunes we all owned and DJed with a lot. He put out a lot of stuff back then and when I first heard him DJ at a club called Sterns in 1990 he drew a very big crowd. So, just saying he certainly made an impact over in the UK back then.