On 3/20/06, Andrew Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Can someone suggest some 4 Hero tracks to check out ? I have heard their
> remixes of Amazon and Bug in the Bassbin but that's about it.

they  did a really great album of detroit influenced jungle under the
"Jacob's Optical Stairway" alias featuring juan atkins on one track,
on r&s:

http://www.discogs.com/release/4199

marc mac solo did a great detroit-esque broken beat 12" called "broken
techno ep" as nu era:

http://www.discogs.com/release/4869

his track "feels real good" as manix is a classic, also licensed by KMS:

http://www.discogs.com/release/103816

and as 4 hero the LPs "two pages" and "creating patterns" are both classic:

http://www.discogs.com/release/9937

http://www.discogs.com/release/17110

with the single of "hold it down" being especially classic (with
remixes by osunlade that kill it!):

http://www.discogs.com/release/38655

but honestly, check out anything by either of them under any of their
aliases. theyve produced very few bad tunes, most are better than
average with many being insanely dope and classic.

tom