we have had a zombie-themed rave here in providence the past two halloweens. last year it was called "rave is dead" which was a big improvement over the previous "horror prom" although the lineup looked even less interesting.

we have also had the locally-produced horror film "rave to the grave". the producers actually got extras from the local raver crowd and zombified them.

i was not at any of these three events, nor at the shooting.