On 4/4/06, Alex Lugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Watching Jeremy Ellis working the MPC is the epitome
> of using that piece of gear live, IMHO. I haven't seen
> it done better.

ill agree with that! the opening bit of his set at movement 03 when he
was rocking the mpc solo was absolutely incredible.

unfortunately shortly thereafter his show devolved into some
show-tunes-esque "soul" stuff that made me get clowned on by anyone i
mentioned how awesome the early part of his set was to.

john arnold live on the midi guitar + mpc aint half bad either!

tommmmmmmmmmmm