Zoinks!

< goes back to sleep under office desk >

MEK

             "Dan Bean"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             o.uk>                                                      To
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             04/19/06 10:41 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) complaining about the
                                       fuse-in line-up

LOL, do you mean the bit about Paul's girlfriend, the cow and Carl Craig?

I had to re-read that one a couple of times just to check...