Of course he sought out opportunities - anyone who is smart and wants to
make some money using their talents would do the same.

And hey, you're right, it's 2006 and commercial work is just part of the
whole picture now - get over it.  Selling your music for adverts isn't
selling out anymore.
It's called paying the bills so that you don't have to take a job waiting
on f*cking tables with assh*les as customers.  D is getting paid to make
ring-tones!  Ring tones dude.
I mean - bang out a number of those in an afternoon and get paid some good
money?  It'd take a week of waiting tables with people tipping BIG to make
as much money as he can get from one or two tunes.  Ah, but I guess making
money doing something you like isn't underground enough.

MEK