ideology rarely pays the bills

To: "seek" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "list 313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Disco D on CNN

Uh, he's doing the 'real' - it's called making a living. Yeah, his talk is
his talk - but it got him on CNN which is great for his career which means
he'll be able to pay the mortgage and maybe go on vacation now and then.
You know, have a life.  What are you doing to pay the bills and how is it
anymore 'real' than what anyone else is doing?
'Real' doesn't always cut it in reality and when the f*ck did you become
the authority on what is 'real' for Dave and his life anyway?

MEK