Underground Resistance & The Outlet Collective present...

'INTERSTELLAR FUGITIVES 2: THE MOVIE' - European Premier

 - Exhibition : The Artwork of UR's Abdul Haqq -

 - Underground Resistance DJ Assault Squad -

Special Guest:
MATT CHESTER (11th HOUR RECORDINGS / FLASHPOINT)
- DEBUT LIVE PERFORMANCE -

Outlet Collective DJ Crew

Friday 11th August 2006 - The Coronet Theatre, London, SE1 - Doors 9.30pm.
Advance Tickets: £12 (+ booking fee) via www.ticketweb.co.uk or from Smallfish
/ Phonica /
Sounds Of The Universe Further info: www.outletcollective.org / [EMAIL
PROTECTED] / 07967 332 964 or visit www.undergroundresistance.com

Synonymous with the progression and preservation of Detroit's Techno heritage,
Underground Resistance's operations continue to resonate heavily throughout
modern dance music.

Hot on the heels of the full release of their long awaited new LP, the richly
diverse yet startlingly intent 'Interstellar Fugitives 2: Destruction Of
Order', Underground Resistance are set to return to London for a fully-fledged
UR party.  Whilst being a rarity in itself, this particular event will not only
see UR unleashing their finely honed blend of electronic warfare - music which
to this day has them widely regarded as one of the most formidable forces to
surface during the last 3 decades of electronic music - but maybe more
intriguingly, exploring their increasingly eye-opening visual identity.

We are also going to show, if all goes to plan, a Time Line live set (1 hour
long) and a Mike Banks interview after the movies been on....

Should be good