Off the top of my head from the ones I have The Untouchables EP is wicked, an Old Todd terry thing under the name Youngbloods. er...theres an old Dan Curtin thing, Time Undefined Part one or something like that which isnt quite as oold as the other two. Not sure, tread carefully though, theres a lot of crap.

Stu

----- Original Message ----- From: "António Alves Felizardo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 4:50 PM
Subject: (313) old Strictly Rhythm 12s

Hello list,

Apologies if this has already been covered before. What are, in everyone's opinion, the best Strictly Rhythm releases, 313 related or not? I came across a huge Strictly Rhythm for sale list in some random shop, but I don't know many of them and there are probably some gems in that pack. Any help?

Thanks in advance
Antonio