God... I haven't heard the term 'Big room' in an eternity Francis. :) While
I'll throw my hand up and admit to talking completely out of my arse when it
came to Frankie Bones, if there's one thing I know, it's that 'Higher State
of Consciousness' signalled the end of Josh Wink's negligible credibility.
It is crap of the lowest order.

But regarding the initial question (and to echo Francis a bit), the stuff
that I know that I love is the Logic stuff (absolutely essential - Wayne
Gardiner is the dude of all doooods and then some, and I'll prolly take this
stuff off your hands at a good price if you don't want it because I only
have it on CD at the moment), all of the Wamdue stuff (not a duff bit that
I'm aware of), the Dan Curtin "Time Undefined I and II" (good, but not
great, but if you're in to Curtin, you'll like them), and the Basement Jaxx
remix of Lil Mo' Yin Yang (which is fairly massive). Be careful that you get
the remix. Don't know anything about the original. I'm prolly forgetting
some other stuff. Oh yeah, I'm sure there was some DJ Sneak stuff, which
sits well along-side his other stuff of that time, but would be hard to
recommend wholesale, as it isn't the best stuff he did, and he did four
records/month at one point. There are also some Wamdue remixes kicking
about. I think one of them is of Mars Ford or something. That's worth
getting for sure.

As for the normal Strictly Cannon, I am ignorant. I'm sure I've missed some
gems.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk