Well, it really depends on what kind of sounds you dig from that period.
Still, I can point out a few.

My picks (and sometimes why):

Deep, instrumental:
 SR 12 007      Logic   The Warning / The Final Frontier
 SR 12 017      Logic   The Difference / I Got Somethin'
 SR 12 020      Underground Solution    Luv Dancin'
**Early Roger S! He used to be great...
 SR 12 022      DV8     Freedom
 SR 12 023      E-Culture       Tribal Confusion
**Josh Wink and King Britt, an unlikely combination!
 SR 12 025      Untouchables, The       EP
 SR 12 034      After Hours     Waterfalls / Feel It
 SR 12 039      DV8     The Egotrip EP
 SR 12 042      Crucibles, The          The Letter / I Need You So Bad Baby
** B-side is a killer cut. A-side is a strange vocal, a bit 80's-ish.
 SR 12 047      Total Capacity          Ambience / Celebrate
 SR 12 057      Urban Rhythm    Luv Will Make It Right / Feel It Baby All Night
 SR 12 072      Hardrive        Sindae
 SR 12 103      Code 718        Equinox
**Danny Tenaglia's masterpiece (E2-E4 influenced piece)
 SR 12 106      DJ Pierre       Muzik / Muzik Is Life
 SR 12 110      DV8     C'Mon / Give It All To You
 SR 12 117      K.E.L.S.E.Y.    This Way / Boy
**Mark Kinchen rarity
 SR 12 119      Endangered Species      Endangered Music (Volume 2)
**Jazzy jersey-type house
 SR 12 122      Level 3 (3)     A Day In The Jungle / Around The Way
 SR 12 135      K.C.Y.C.        4 D.D. (For Devotion) / Stompin Grounds
**Early Kerri Chandler. Essential.
 SR 12 143      Paradise By Insight     Paradise By Insight
 SR 12 147      Uzuri   Key Waves / Wanna Go
**Tony Carrasco's return as a deep house mogul. Very deep and hypnotic.
 SR 12 152      Reel 2 Real     Go On Move (The Remixes)
**Much deeper (and better IMHO) than the originals. MAW mix.
 SR 12 178      Mood Life       Needs (Not Wants)       (12")
 SR 12 201      Caucasian Boy   Northern Lights / Honeydip
 SR 12 204      Untouchables, The       Go Bah! / "Little" Louie Anthem Part II
**A-side is sorta tribal. B-side is an early MAW disco-loops. Henry
Street-style.
 SR 12 253      Sole Fusion     Bass Tone
 SR 12 262      Loop 7          The Theme
 SR 12 311      Time Undefined          Cascade
 SR 12 321      Wink    Higher State Of Consciousness
 SR 12 328      Sole Fusion     The Chosen Path
 SR 12 333      Lou²    Freaky
 SR 12 380      Lil Mo' Yin Yang        Reach

Harder, techo-ish:
 SR 12 033      Black Orchid (3)        Techno Dreams / Baby Baby
**Todd Terry's harder side.
 SR 12 035      Youngbloods     Got Me Burnin' Up / Gimme Some More
 SR 12 040      Total Ka-Os     My Love / Get On Up
**Kenny Dope on a hard edge.
 SR 12 048      Static (3)      Dream It
 SR 12 051      Photon Inc.     Generate Power
**DJ Pierre, wild pitch. Essential.
 SR 12 055      Audio Clash     Don't Take It Away / Electro Rhythm
 SR 12 069      CLS     Can You Feel It
**Todd Terry remix is a Rave anthem. Original is actually a hip-house track!
 SR 12 073      Phuture         Rise From Your Grave
**Goosebumps!
 SR 12 093      Joint Venture   Master Blaster (Turn It Up) / Somewhere In
Space
 SR 12 368      DJ Pierre       Mind Bomb

Vocal anthems (you probably know most of these):
 SR 12 088      Aly-Us          Follow Me
 SR 12 098      Djaimin         Give You
 SR 12 100      Sole Fusion     We Can Make It
 SR 12 118      Capone (2)      People
 SR 12 174      K.C.Y.C.        Under Control
** Amazing Kerri track.
 SR 12 168      Unity (10)      Work It Out
 SR 12 179              South Street Player     (Who?) Keeps Changing Your Mind
 SR 12 231      River Ocean     Love & Happiness (Yemaya Y Ochun)
 SR 12 232      Logic   Blues For You
**Another goosebumps-track.
 SR 12 336      Brotherhood Of Soul     I'll Be Right There
 SR 12 399      Hardrive        Deep Inside
**If you can still stand hearing it, as it's waaaay overplayed.
 SR 12 403      Black Magic: A Lil' Louis Painting      Freedom (Make It Funky)
 SR 12 569      Hardrive 2000   Never Forget (When You Touch Me)
 SR 12 585      Barbara Tucker          Stop Playing With My Mind

Tribal:
 SR 12 130      R.A.W.          Keep Movin / Unbe
**B-Side is ace! Early Eric Morillo. Good tool.
 SR 12 138      Club Ultimate   Carnival '93
**I sold this, and I sort of regret it.
 SR 12 241      Circle Children         Zulu
**Van Helden's early hits.
 SR 12 254      Hardhead        New York Express

I almost stopped buying vinyl after the 300s, so I know less of the later
period, but their output was so huge at that point, they put out big-room
stuff, which I wasn't really into (anymore), and I mostly bought IDM and
Techno at that point. However, there are names you should look out for:

Time Underfined (Dan Curtin)
Wamdue Project (you can pretty much buy those on sight, stay away from
remixes, unless you like big room stuff)
Ultra Nate's stuff is good, but wayyyy overplayed. Especially if you're gay
and you go out frequently.
Lenny Fontana and George Morel both have lots of good releases, but they're
low-key, and lots have similar names, and I can't remember which are more...
er... memorable. :o)
Oh, and the Burrells have a couple of Strictly titles which are good.

There are loads more, I'm sure. But these are the ones I know first hand.

Hope this helps - a bit.  :)
Nervous and Nu Groove are next, i bet?

Francis.