----- Original Message ----- From: "fab." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 4:20 PM
Subject: (313) did anyone go to.....

Hi friends,

(sorry but i couldnt think of a short meaningful subject)

Did anyone go to the Berlin Underground party with Daniel Bell on saturday in Amsterdam?

i was meant to go...just wondering what it was like....

Nope, but I caught Los Hermanos, Sleeparchive and DJ S2 at Fabric on Saturday. Los Hermanos were wicked. When I was in Berlin in September I only got to catch the last three tracks, so was really happy to see the whole show, even if the crowd was quite Fabric-y. They really went for it live and they played really well as a band. I also had a couple of friends visiting from Detroit, who were really happy to see these guys in London. They really enjoyed it as well. I only caught a bit of S2 before-hand. He was good, and very tight in the mix, but I was pretty exhausted, so I only checked him for a bit. Sleeparchive was good, but I didn't hear that wicked new song of his that he played at the last Lost, which is doooooooooooooooooope!

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk