Talking of Los Hermanos they were playing at T in the Park on Sunday
there are meant to be sets online here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/scotland/musicscotland/tinthepark/
but I cant see any of the dance acts at the moment May and Mills were playing
the Slam
tent as well - might be worth checking to see if any of the sets come online. I
havnt spoken
to anyone who went so cant say if they were any good or not

Cheers
BT

Nope, but I caught Los Hermanos, Sleeparchive and DJ S2 at Fabric on
Saturday. Los Hermanos were wicked. When I was in Berlin in September I only
got to catch the last three tracks, so was really happy to see the whole
show, even if the crowd was quite Fabric-y. They really went for it live and
they played really well as a band. I also had a couple of friends visiting
from Detroit, who were really happy to see these guys in London. They really
enjoyed it as well. I only caught a bit of S2 before-hand. He was good, and
very tight in the mix, but I was pretty exhausted, so I only checked him for
a bit. Sleeparchive was good, but I didn't hear that wicked new song of his
that he played at the last Lost, which is doooooooooooooooooope!

Tristan
=======
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk