Late reply here!

They were good but not life-changing- the Slam tent wasn't exactly the most sympathetic of venues- the first 20 mins of UR tracks went down like 2 lead balloons (Final Frontier, Numers cover etc) with the kids. The next 40 mins went a little better as the Los Harmanos stuff is more House oriented and so is more accesible for a crowd of this nature. They did their best but ultimately the people who went to see them expecting "UR live" were SORELY dissapointed (I found myself defending them against quite a few attacks afterwards despite not really being that overwhelmed with the show such was the ferocity of some peoples' opinions) and the rest of the crowd (who didn't know who UR/G2G/Los Hermanos are) just kind of chugged along with them for a while without giving it too much attention- don't think it brought them many new fans and I know quite a few people in whose estimations they defintely went down a little

cheers

Jason