On 8/24/06, Greg Earle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You can all spout off all you want about Rich, I don't care.
All I know is that I know someone different from the target you
spew all your cr*p about

i bet joe stalin kissed his kids good night. what does that mean?
nothing. a public person's persona is what they get judged on, surely
richie is astute enough to understand that. which means he chooses to
be portrayed as he is. which is why he's a great target.

and life is too short for me to worry
about Haters.  I'd rather be a positive person and a positive
influence than a negative Hater any day.

being called a hater makes me more resolute in my calling out suckers.
im not a hater, i just speak the truth.

tmo