On a more positive vibe then - Orlando Voorn has a new release on Hertz records (a new label, possibly from Belgium) and it's the best thing he's done in aeons- emotional techno? THIS is emotional techno- pure cyber-funk with classic OV honking FM sounds and a spacious feel to the synth lines- one side even has some crazy disco stabs seamlessly integrated with the electronic noise-fest.

Jason