on about "the difference" between digital and analogue

  okay

now you are all just winding me up ..

to me it's all about the system .. aka . the sound system

at the end of the day ' dance music is about the PA .

the actual "speakers" that the sound is coming out of.

Techno is about dance floor reinforcement, so if you are not
thinking about the final product. ie: the sound system on the
floor  .,. then just forget it ..

you could spend a thousand hours in the studio, but if you play
in a club where the cross over is set wrong . then . its all a waste
of time ..

please, please, please ..

if you make, or play dance floor music, you should be worrying about
your FOH sound like a guitar player worries about the tuning of their
guitar!

if you really want to push the future, if you really want to push sound,
to break the curve, set the dimension ....

think about the sound system .. this is your instrument!

imagine a chef that did not care what plates his food was served on ..
imagine a painter who did not care to understand his canvas ..

dance music, TECHNO is all about the sound, its about the physical
presence of the sound waves .. so all the talk & mutter about computers
means nothing to me  .. if you do not understand the the fundamental
basics of sound reinforcement ..

what we are dealing with is the the presentation of sound through large
sound systems .. thats what techno was built for!

It's electronic sound .. which is the evolution of the electricity ...

with out electricity .. we would not have modern sound systems . the
speaker is your instrument .. like a guitar players instrument is the
interaction of the strings with the body of the guitar ..

with out a "speaker" we have no TECHNO !

the future of music ' is within the establishment of sound as a space

Theo is onto the right tangent . the boy understands what is important,
and has been trying to represent this through cut ups, mash downs and
spatial social representation.

if anyone is truly listening to TECHNO .. and following the relationship
to space, dimension & cultural architecture, then you will begin to see
sound as space, as dimensional communication.

why the muck is everyone getting stuck inside the wires .. when everything
about TECHNO is what is going on in real space, in the environments that
surround us

.. I am inspired by vision, by honesty ..

I am moved by Artists who define reality, who decide what is important and
use sound as a medium to realize their own truth.

Stop messing around on the inside ' and start looking at sound around you.

Forget about the internal, and look at what is happening in front of the
speakers, look at what is important on the floor, in the dance.

This is about communication, this is about presenting sound ideas.

All I want to listen to is honesty.

.simon