On 1 Sep 2006, at 09:35, Jason Brunton wrote:

Sshhhh- you'll get Tom going again- remember he's one of the all important 0.1% minority aka The Underground :)

Jason

I don't think there's anything wrong with it Jason, Ken endlessly bangs on about "the difference" between digital and analogue - there are differences in the sound but the "beef" for me with a lot of the old stuff we use is that it's totally unpredictable, the sound changes based on a "number of factors" and it's not fun after getting some sleep to return to the kit and find it's changed...