hmm the nwaq is massive. i have played that for a few friends who had fallen
out of touch/enthusiasm with techno and it almost singlehandedly (drexciya lent
a hand as well) got them back into it. and the kirk ep's are about as good as
it gets these days for deep techno. they didn't stun me at first but then i
heard someone else playing them and was really excited by them. but note that
these NR's were all mastered by the exchange, and imo, the exchange
sucks...loud but very brittle sounding mastering.
sounds most of all like you are going thru some sort of very apathetic music
phase where very little gets you going...we all go thru that, in years to come
you may be surprised by what you are slagging off now...