Claude Young has put one to good use as well.
-nick

Thomas D. Cox, Jr. wrote:
no, the correct name is the Notron sequencer, made by Latronic.

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/1997_articles/jun97/latronicnorton.html

it is hardware and very dope.

regardless, KDG does have the tendency to overproduce his stuff. he
can easily get into some lite jazz territory, especially recently. i
do recall reading an interview with him where he said he multitracked
all his stuff in protools now. which is one reason why his stuff seems
so eh at times........

in fact, here are his gearlists for different times in his production:

http://www.kirkdegiorgio.com/pdfs/kirkdiscog.pdf

he's a case of analogue out the wazoo, but i still dont care.

tom