These aren't living rooms!  Most are living room spaces converted to a DJ's
studio. My turntables are integrated into our living room space in much the
same way that a piano was commonly a part of the living room, I'd like to
think at least :) I prefer to emphasize entertaining company rather than
everyone focusing on the DJ and his/her gear.

-Gil