On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 12:08:39PM -0400, Gil Yaker wrote:
> These aren't living rooms!  Most are living room spaces converted to a DJ's
> studio. My turntables are integrated into our living room space in much the

Interesting link Martijn.

But I agree with Gil here. These aren't proper living rooms (except
maybe Villalobos), and it brings me a question: Do these DJs actually
enjoy listenning to music? I mean, do they sit down with a warm and
tasty cup of coffee, turn on their sound systems, and enjoy a record?
It looks like they don't, there isn't (from the pictures seen) a nice
soundsystem (other than 2x MKII + studio monitors), neither a comfy
sofa nor armchair...

It would be nice to see livingrooms from ppl like Kirk DeGiorgio, Carl
Craig, etc, who look like music lovers in the first place.

--

Guilherme Menegon Arantes, PhD       Sao Paulo, Brasil