Dear Editor of the magazine,

  Might I suggest for a much more...visually
interesting piece... traveling outside of Germany to
DJs elsewhere in the world.Barcelona, NY, San Fran,
Japan, Philly. Places where design mentality will
differ.King Britt vs. DJ Krush vs. .... Mix it up- DJs
with families, etc.Toys spread amongst the records
would make for an interesting visual. I'm surpised no
DJ was sarcastic enough to just take a picture of a
hotel room as their living room.

 I actually don't know much about this stuff , but I
feel that just like the copy- IMHO photos should be a
little less redundant?

i dunno.