Ken Asked

> > It's a beautifully put together website and seems to hold out the
> > promise of interesting directions - whether shown in the release of
> > new or old material, or even in his DJ sets.  Still, is
> there anyone
> > here who would (and could) with the greatest respect
> (preferably) call
> > what Derrick May plays High Tech *Soul*?

I had a read of the site and DM says -

"I'm also touring the world every week to play any and everywhere to
expose this amazing thing called Techno (Hi-Tech-Soul)"

So isn't Hi-Tech-Soul just his take on what Techno is? If it's his take,
then what he plays is therefore Hi-Tech-Soul. I've not really heard the
term used much but I think it kinda sums up Techno quite well (without
wishing this to turn into what is Techno thread!)

This email was sent to you by Reuters, the global news and information company.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.