Please please take him! :)

(Actually he's doing well. I'm trying to convince him he needs to release the amazing tracks he's sitting on.)

robin...

Guilherme Menegon Arantes wrote:
On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 01:50:21PM +0000, David Beattie wrote:
There were a few proper techno tracks (nice surprise to me), I dont recall the
one the was slowed down but I remember Jonny Abstract talking to me about some
mental stuff going on that he thought was Rob Hood??

The old Jonny Abstract!!! How is he doing folks? Tell him he needs to
come over here... we need some nutters like him!!!