I know this double CD has been posted about before on here and there was a
debate about what tracks should be on there and whether
Garnier was the best guy to be involved in the compilation of it.
However my question is a different one - it's found it's was to my local shop
http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/  I think when
someone (Marsel?) originally put up the track list I thought it was one CD from
Garnier and one from c2.  However in the description
on Piccadilly's site it says:

"The mix CD has Carl and Laurent talking over the tracks in places and is even
interspersed at times with field recordings and
interviews from key musical innovators and musicians"

so I'm guessing both are involved in both CDs, one's unmixed and the other as
above - so how is this one with interviews etc if
anyone's heard it?  Sounds like it could be good if done well (or the reverse!).