Now that I'd pay to see.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Bean [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 03 November 2006 12:56
To: 313@Hyperreal.Org 313
Subject: Re: (313) Put Your Hands Up For Detroit

It makes me violent

On 3 Nov 2006, at 12:46, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> aargh! it definitely is
>
> once again a dutch man who did it
> apologies
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Keep informed throughout the day with the Telegraph's breaking news, commentary
and opinion on www.telegraph.co.uk

This e-mail is from Telegraph Media Group Limited - 111 Buckingham Palace Road,
London, SW1W 0DT registered in England under No 451593. This message, its
contents and any attachments to it are private and confidential. Any
unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination of the whole or part of this
message (without our prior written consent) is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us immediately. Neither we nor the sender
accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan
attachments (if any).

The content of this email does not necessarily reflect our views or those of
our officers and we take no responsibility for the views of the author.

Emails sent and received may be read by people other than the intended
recipient and may be monitored to ensure efficient operation of our email
systems.

Incoming and outgoing telephone calls to our offices may be monitored or
recorded for training and quality control purposes and for confirming orders
and information.