yeah, that pre-order was for the other rush hour distribution clients

but 'normal' customers can pre-order as well through www.rushhour.nl

pre order section

----- Original Message ----- From: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313@Hyperreal.Org" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 8:13 PM
Subject: FW: (313) convextion album

Cheers Jeff I'm down that London at the weekend. Though by the sound of things they (1st or 2nd wave) won't be there by then. But
I'm in Berlin the weekend after maybe they'll be in Hardwax......
But I've pre-ordered one from Rush Hour now so hopefully that should work - testimonials anyone??? Is this second lot of 300 a cert
JT?

n.p. ANTONELLI ELECTR : A Ghost Should Care MINUENDO - off a shop's site. Sounds OK