You don't owe me a thing cause you got that rave-swing, doo wop, doo wop, doo wop, doo wop, doo wop... Next time you better ask before heading over... Otherwise i would've taken you to Watergate this friday for Rolando and Rob Hood ! Hopefully i can find something unique and interesting for next week. I'll let you know for sure!
See you next week!