From: Joel Gajewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 December 2006 16:18
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) Mills' Last Weekend Tracklist Update

I think that this brings up a very strong point that I tend to discuss with
other music geeks, like me.  When is too much technical focus too much?  It
seems that Rich, while a great dj, seems to have focused on the technical
aspect of his sets, whereas he used to really focus on the crowd and the track
selection.  He was never a bad dj, but his sets used to seem a bit more human,
inspirational.  Sure, Mills will wreck a  few times, but he is always trying
something new with the music, using that emotion as a catalyst.  Plus, he
usually has three records going at once, cutting between them in a frenzy, like
a wizard  :p.  Just my .02.

Joel