wtf is wrong with you tom? whether it was by accident or not, "word is born"
has been around for almost 20 years, and everybody from public enemy to jay-z
has said it. do you care about public enemy? tribe called quest? de la? i mean
c'mon. you are making a really stupid argument this time. you said you'd never
heard "word is born" used before in your life -- first of all, that's nonsense
if you listen to hiphop at all, 2nd of all, we could easily give you thousands
of examples of it being used, dissing and writing off Run DMC as if they're the
only ones who used it is what's ignorant. i mean point taken about "word is
bond" being the origin from which "..born" spring, but the rest of your
argument is 100% ridiculous. sorry.