"J.T." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

you smoke crack tom.  loads of people say word is born.  all the native
tongues used it i'm sure and loads and loads of others.  like anybody who
talks in hiphop slang is trying to pay attention to grammar?!

ah yes.  and forthwith i quote Drez from Black Sheep "A Wolf in Sheep's
Clothing" (one of the best hiphop albums of all time):

"...Went to my sister's room, yo b*tch, wake up
You stupid *ss, dirty *ss, nasty *ss sl*t
Shot her in the leg, shot her in the thigh
Kick her in the p*ssy and punched her in the eye
Slapped her in the head, stepped on her corn
Don't f*ck with mine b*tch, word is born"

This has f-all to do with (313), but I just had to put in a plug
for my Album Title Of The Year:

Lord Nasty - Baptized In P*ssy Juice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Nasty

Too funny!