I realise that talk of contributing to the neighborhoods is not necessarily a
hyperreal list related topic.

Sure, it's not very '313 list' as a subject, but imo it desserves to be
discussing. A lot of peoples on this list, not the top actives ones, but a lot
never visited Detoit. Some would be certainly happy to hear comments and
opinions not writed by journalists who love to expand and re arrange things
like they want them to be, to keep a correct amount of readers, to exite them I
don't know, but to uninform them for sure. With sometimes too much words about
the bad side of Detroit, they help it to stay in the ghetto picture, there is
good things in Detroit,, Submerge being the most beautiful example at some
points.

It's funny that both of you think this is a non-list topic. I think it's bang on topic for the list personally and would love to hear more about this side of things.

Better than some of the topics we've had recently, ahem.

robin...