I was up last week to see Fiennes in Samuel Beckett and it was unreal but the clubbing was kinda depressing, or maybe I was in a dark place post Beckett (v possible) - I may go again this weekend. I should have researched it more! I am sure Simon and Co know of some cool places. I went to the Beck's Festival Bar and heard some Kiwi jazz. Nothing out of the ordinary however.