When it comes to 313 (or even vaguely 313-related) parties Sydney is a
pretty depressing place these days.

Cyclone Wehner wrote:
> I was up last week to see Fiennes in Samuel Beckett and it was unreal
> but the clubbing was kinda depressing, or maybe I was in a dark place
> post Beckett (v possible) - I may go again this weekend. I should have
> researched it more! I am sure Simon and Co know of some cool places.

If you mean Simon Caldwell (not sure if you do) he's apparently the man
behind the Rush Hour party in Sydney, so yeah, he knows of some cool
places ;-)

http://music.rushhour.nl/news_detail.php?idxNews=279
http://www.last.fm/event/106262