"tie afterparties to the fest" is my idea from last year . . . although
with the fair number of lame-o party producers in town it's bound
to be a difficult process . . . but there are cool ones too like te
Fi-Nite guys, Organic, the Buzz Bar, etc. just to name some
that have passed my rigorous quality assurance testing . . .

And Cannon-whatever.  Whoever they are . . . :>

fh