Frankly, I don't think he gives a sh*t what we think.  After reading some
of the blog entries on his myspace page, this statement for example:

SUPPORT TRANCE MUSIC...AND MUSICIANS WITH CHEESY TASTE IN MUSIC!

THANKS.
.ARIL

I get the feeling that his tongue is placed firmly in his cheek on this
one.
Still, no reason to support cheesy music even if it was supposed to be sort
of funny.  I went back and had a listen to his Prey for Peace/Dissorganized
ep and thought those tracks were halfway to tranceville as well.  A little
to "Uplifting" for my taste.

which one is the trance tune?
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF181852-01-01-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF154298-01-02-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF255851-01-01-01.mp3
http://mp3.juno.co.uk/MP3/SF197373-01-01-08.mp3

MEK

"Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 02/07/2007 02:49:11
PM:

> On 2/7/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > What a load of crap that tune is - not only is the chord progression
bad
> > but the synthy strings coming up behind it are totally Tiestolicious.
It