Title says it all really.

I've said on this list before I seem to spend all my time listening to clips of
new 12"s at record shop sites.  Often with little
reward as there doesn't seem that much good new stuff out to justify doing
that, instead of what I should be, which is:

1.  Listening to the good records I did actually buy but am too busy listening
to clips of more stuff to have actually played.

2.  Listening to mixes I'd enjoy - and which when I actually do I generally get
more exposure to good records I haven't heard and
should set about buying (albeit 2nd hand and a bit harder to track down) than I
do from shops.

So the only time I seem to do 2 above is when I'm on holiday.  After a month in
Cuba last year I found a load of stuff I want to
know about off those Deep Space Radio shows from a bit back.  I came on here
and said I'd cut and post clips.  But surprise,
surprise as soon as I'm back in the UK working, going out and listening to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] shop's mailouts I've no time.  Now I've come back
from a month in Brazil with more stuff I've heard on my mp3 player and want to
know what it is and buy!

My only hope in the most pressing of these cases, 2 tracks from a mix of C2
stuff by Pacou called "Pacou_-_CarlCraigWorks", is that
rather than me having to get round to posting clips someone else knows this mix
(I can't remember if I got it off here or somewhere
else) and can tell me what the tracks at about 53 and 58 mins are.  They
sandwich one of the well known 69 tracks from R&S (though I
can't remember which one now) which is on around 55 mins.  Anyone got a
tracklist for this mix?  I was frightened when I listened to
it as I went in thinking "oh yeah I'll know everything on this since I'm a C2
man but it'll be nice to lay in this hammock listening
to one classic after another" only to find quite a few I didn't know.  The two
I'm after are hot.