It might be too early to get upset about this (I'm sure this will be quoted
back to me) ;-)
However, I read that Paxahau is going to have a "Detroit" stage for Detroit
artists.  Why?  It's the Detroit Electronic Music Festival.
Shouldn't Detroit artists should be on every stage throughout the weekend?
I know it could be seen as highlighting Detroit artists but that's what the
whole entire festival is about.  So - why sequester the home town peeps to
a separate stage?

and regarding this (
http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070202/ENT01/702020402/1033
)

> A press release announcing several confirmed artists is planned for Feb.
15.

Anything happen?  I haven't heard squat and there doesn't seem to be any
info on Paxahau's website or anywhere else.

MEK